Copyright Ingrid Raphael 2017
One of the key erogenous zones this summer is the back, so it’s time to peel off dull layers in more ways than one with Ingrid Raphael’s exclusive ‘Cucumber, Parsley and Oxygen Deep Cleansing BACIAL’ (back facial). Prime this much neglected area of your body and get ready to show off smooth, radiant and healthy skin, with the season’s seductive low-back silhouettes.
Ingrid Raphael’s exclusive Cucumber, Parsley and Oxygen Deep Cleansing BACIAL consists of the following 9 steps:
1. Dry brushing to exfoliate and stimulate the lymphatic system
2. Cleansing and exfoliation using ultrasonic technology with high speed oscillations
3. Active vegetable carbon deep cleansing mask to remove toxins and stimulate cell renewal
4. Cucumber and parsley hydrating & nourishing treatment. (Cucumber is rich in water, contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamins and folic acid. Parsley contains flavonoids, carotene and mineral salts) which is mixed with a vitamin charged bubble powder made with organic potato starch. When the two components are mixed together oxygen bubbles that are created refreshes, hydrates and regenerates skin.
5. A paprika herbal treatment, encouraging the stimulation of blood and lymph circulation ensuring long lasting spectacular results.
6. Steam and extractions where necessary.
7. Calming mask to soothe and cool the skin.
8. Natural jojoba oil, blended with 9 skin loving essential oils is heated and massaged into the skin, easing any tension.
9. Ultimate recovery moisturiser is massaged into the skin providing a protective soothing layer.
Ingrid Raphael says:
“The back is commonly a neglected area where pores are larger than on the face – which means they are more likely to become clogged. Everyone wants clear skin on their backs in summer, however, I often hear “the sun can dry out spots”. This is a common misconception. By sitting in the sun UV rays create oxidation which hardens the increased sebum caused by sweat, skin becomes weaker, cells damaged, toxins released which can remain on the skin, all of which can encourage the formation of blackheads, clog pores and result in breakouts. Back facials won’t deliver revolutionary results overnight and if your goal is to care for your skin in the best way possible than you have to look upon it like going to the gym. Your body responds best if you visit regularly, the same with bacials – which I recommend having monthly.”