Adults and children over 12 years take 1 capsule daily in the morning with or after food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended dose.
– This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
– Always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using any new product, especially if you suffer from any medical condition, are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy, are taking any existing medication, including anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medication and/or have a bleeding disorder.
– Should you experience any adverse reactions or symptoms thereof, stop taking immediately and consult a licensed healthcare practitioner.
– Results may vary from individual to individual.
– While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
– Please check the bottle for the most up-to-date information.
– Always keep out of reach of children.
Neither this product nor the contents thereof are intended as a cure for any disease or condition. Always consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before using any new product.
Health supplement Category D
Warnings and special precautions: If you are taking anti-hypertensive medication or have any bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare professional before using BioMax PQQ with CoQ10. Not recommended for use with Warfarin or during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Use within 90 days of opening. Store in cool, dry environment and avoid exposure to light. Keep out of reach of children.