Returns and Exchanges Policy
This Returns and Exchanges Policy forms part of our Terms of Sale and capitalised terms have the same meaning as in the Terms of Sale. It was last updated on 24 January 2023. We reserve the right to change this Returns and Exchanges Policy from time to time, and you will always find the latest version right here on our website.
Checking your order
Please check your order when you receive it, and always before you open or use our products. If there is any damage to, or are any errors, omissions or other issues with, the products which we deliver pursuant to your order, please let us know straight away so we can investigate. You can report your issues by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
What items can you return?
Your items are eligible for return or exchange if they are unused and unopened, in pristine condition and fully re-saleable and safely returned to us within 30 days of purchase. We will not accept items for which you do not have an order number issued by us.
How to return an item:
To return or exchange an item, please contact us at email@example.com
- Tell us your order number and the items you wish to return or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
- We will email you a returns and exchanges form.
- Pack your items securely, include your returns and exchanges form in the package and send back to us. We strongly recommend sending your items using a tracked and insured service, as we are not responsible for delayed, damaged or lost packages. You must retain proof of postage/shipping.
- Please note that postage and shipping fees are not refundable.
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will then process your return (usually within 5 working days), and apply a credit automatically to your original method of payment if relevant, or arrange shipment of your replacement item in the event of an exchange.
Your statutory rights
Our Returns and Exchanges Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. To learn about your statutory rights, you can visit www.direct.gov.uk, read more here from Which or call the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline on 0808 2231133.
When goods are shipped internationally, duties and taxes are collected by the government in the country where the goods are received and not by us – therefore, we don’t reimburse these expenses.
We aim to process most returns within 5 working days of our receipt of the items. We will email you once your return or exchange has been processed.