Healing, re-energising, mystical and magical – mix my sacred room spray
First, set your intention, emotion and focus – what do you wish for from the spray?
- To banish negative energies?
- To create a space for love, for peace or for grounding?
- To lift, lighten or inspire?
Find your focus and keep it held in your mind and heart while you discover my guide for mixing this blissful spray.
Gather the following:
A small, glass bottle is ideal, washed and sanitised.
Choose a tincture developed by a medical herbalist or regular pure witch hazel.
PURE ESSENTIAL OILS
Lemon, patchouli, rosemary, clary sage and bergamot.
Lavender and rosemary, gently washed in lukewarm water to release their oils.
Choose your crystal
I have chosen amethyst. Known as “the all-purpose stone”, amethyst is a protective stone that helps to relieve stress and anxiety in your life. It also aids in cell regeneration (supporting your bones and joints) and is reputed to improve your skin.
Why these oils?
Refreshing, energising and uplifting.
Deeply relaxing and meditative, soothes stress and anxiety.
Calms the body while energising the mind.
Promotes easier breathing and balances mood.
Uplifting to the inner self, promotes restful sleep and helps maintain an overall balance of mind, body, and spirit.
Before use, wash your chosen crystal in salt to free it of any energies it might contain and dry it in the sun so it absorbs the healing solar rays.
Gently place your crystal surrounded by the fresh herbs and their flowers into a glass bowl and cover it with hot water to further release their healing energies. Once cooled, strain the water and keep it to one side. Remove the crystal and place it somewhere special to you.
Fill your bottle
Fill the spray bottle halfway with witch hazel tincture and add a couple of drops of each essential oil and a little of the infused water. Top up with witch hazel tincture.
- Use the highest quality essential oils possible.
- By ‘baking’ your jars and bottles in the oven for around 10-15 minutes at 120°C, you will be killing off any remaining bacteria or germs that are still lingering whilst also drying the containers.
- Charge your crystals in the sun, not the moon – the moon can be illusional.
- If you can’t get hold of witch hazel tincture developed by a medical herbalist use regular pure witch hazel.
- Change the crystal and intention in accordance with your needs.